Saturday, June 6, 2009

good try...haha

friday nite,,planning where to go??
after work, receive a message from her
ask me wanna go QEII?
i say ok.
so went to QEII wit my dear frens
lol..saw many of my college frens there.
i'm in luv wit the environment there n
the drinks " miss behave n red wine" is tasty
IBAND is oso there for the performance
my fren's bf oso there for finding some gals n set up the hair
becuz he is a hairstylist, his teacher wan me to enter the contest too
the titile is "miss elegant"
WTF~~~~ i'm not elegant oso..
bt nvm , hv some fun n try lo. cuz can get prices haha...
hv a fast cat walk on the stage, " shy "
lol...just get consolation prise nia
but not bad oso la, get a shampoo, conditioner n hair cream
those r new product from Italy
all those product is sponsor by Beautility
after that went to fame hv some drinks.
quite many ppl over there.
guess n see who i saw ?? lol..
never expect will saw him there..
keep on saying me tat i drunk
to be frank la...just abit only but still alert
tats my day..


No comments: