Friday, January 9, 2009

*^* my 21st celebration










hehe
few days didnt blogging d
let me talk bout my 21 birthday first
02/01/09
my happy n wonderful 21 celebration. hoey is the first person to wish birthday
thx her , muaks muaks. eraly morning go to gurney wit my honey n dear to gurney wacthing movie " bed time story" quite childish la the movie, lol.
after movie , ck come n find me to celebrate my birthday in gurney " chillis"
after the dinner he bring me to golden heart n bought me a ring, damm nice, but need to order , one month only can get it, so " bou huat" hv to wait for it. thx him so much.
after tat went 2 coffee island meet up wit my honey n dear, ah seng , ivan, raevon n his pretty gf
they order the food i just looking they makan nia, cuz i eat alot in chillis. when they wn to pay bills tat time suddenly some of the worker there bring a cake n sing birthday sing to me, lol. so suprising , really wqn to thx my honey dear n they all. thx honey dear n kc for the G2000 shirt as my birthday present. i like so myuch.
so happy oh . . . i tot no more suprise for me d.
after i went back house, omg, ah tong come n find me n give me DKNY as my birthday present, i really like it so much. we chit chat for an hour then i went in to my house d , suddenly ah tong call me n ask me go outside of my house to see something, mana tao is fire crackers oh. so suprise till i speechless for few minutes. so touched oh .....
tat day i really few so happy i will never forget it.
03/01/09
the next day went out wit my other frens, they celebrate my birthday wit me in auto city eh tao's. present alot oh. i like it so much . tat day eat till so full n my hands full of my present. hehe. lol .
05/01/09
tisa day is my brothers birthday , so my parents bring us to starviews restarant, oso for me 21 birthday oso , cuz my boirthday tat day celebrate wit all my frens haha, they no chance to celebrate wit me oso. lol. my mum give me a chain 21key chain , i can fly d ......freedom liao...whooo.....hehe
06/01/09
tis day xing hao celebrate my birthday wit me in queensbay at sakae sushi. he ar, order so many food , eat till cant stand up n walk oh . damm full man . even though my birthday alde over liao , but he oso gt sim la, still remember n promise me celebrate wit me when he is free. hehe . thx xing hao oh
still got alot of pic not yet post it up ,will post it up soon...


No comments: