Thursday, January 1, 2009

my wishes for my 21 years old birthday

still gt one more hours is my 21 birthday d
am i happy goin to 21?
of course nop
but still have to face it .
erm..wt i wan for 21 birthday present?
beg , watch, perfume, handphone, shoes, shirt?
of cuz everyone wan it oso , me too actually
but wt i wan the most is happiness lo...
i feel tat now my smile n laugh is so fake
i don feel any happiness in my heart
my fren say i always ki siao n joyous
it just an appearance only just acting happy
i'm so tired to act happy,
god i wish tis new year 2009 will be a brand new year for me
i pray for give me happiness into my life
pray tat all my hurt pain n sad will disappear
pray tat i will foget all the past n stop missing someone
pray tat he will treat me as best fren n believe me wt i say n did
pray tat he wont tink i'm a faker anymore
god , i just wish tat all my frens n family have a good good healt n happy all de time. exspecially my best fren, i wan to pray for honey n dear have a bright future n can find a good n caring partner in their life, one day we might be leaving each other but our heart still will stick together no matter how far we r.

No comments: