Tuesday, April 21, 2009

dunno wht they tink, dunno y they r so interested bout me.

y ppl luv to create story
n yet, it sounds interesting
so tat many ppl will believe it without any proof
"laughing" haha, i suppose felt unhappy but i did not.
felt pity on them n those who believe wht they say
pls la, stop it rite now, i noe everything.
ya, i admit tat some u r saying the truth but is alde the past.
but now u r creating another diff story. huiyo..
u can become a best future director man.
hahahaha, i'm so happy wit my life now
i'm still alot of best frens here for me, they noe me well more than u
me n u are diff world, don come n interup my world
u do ur own ur things n i go my own way
wht u did , wht u say bout me i wont botter now even don care bout it
just to let u noe tat u r the greatest winner now
congratulations ya. if u felt happy in tis way then just continue go ahead
i wont get mad, but i'm tired acting as a fren infron of u

No comments: