Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~*4 in luv

i'm fall in luv with one song oh..
damm nice...
like it so much..
sing by jay chou
title of the song is " shuo hao de xing fu ne"
taceyon introduce tis song to me ..
a very meaningful song to me ..
cuz the lyrics say out all my feeling....
now i still listening tis song non stop ..
haha...
damm boring day for me ...
tinking of something...
bf??? nah .....no la.....
tinking of what shirt i'm gonna wear in taiwan ..
haha...still a long long day to go la....
wish tat 10/12/2008 faster come....

2 comments:

:♥ :about joan:♥ : said...

wow...so syok...
wan go Taiwan d..
v ur dear or family ar~~~

hehe....sry i'm so kepo!!!!

i like tat song so much!!!

myself , me and i said...

hehe...go wit my family oh ..maybe after the trip only go wit my dear to kl kua,,,,,,^^ gals r kepo wan , not only u , me oso damm kepo , so u nonit say sorry wan ...
yalo, damm like the song