Tuesday, November 18, 2008

~*what a moody day for me

today damm moody oso.
y i always keep all my sadness in my heart
aiyo... 烦 死 人 了 啦
so many bad thing happen n this month..
on monday, suddenly my fren told me tat alot of ppl knowing my secret ..
whenn i haerd it , my first reaction is oh my GOD...
my fren told me tat one of his fren call him , n they chat on de phone for quite long
their topic is christine most happening secret....
so down u noe....i really wanna find out who is the person to spread out my secret to let anyone noe it
i suspect one of my fren , becuz he is the person who noe my thing the most..
he made me n my closes fren misunderstanding, now my closest fren don trust me d,
cuz usually he will sare his thing wit me, but now he seldom talk to me , even in the class we were not same as last time d ...
i really dunno wht buffalo told his fren , n what his fren told t my closest fren
is so childish ...
y ppl luv to listen what they say n trust them without any proof
haiz....... really wanna get out of this.. my closest fren trust them more than me ..


glitter-graphics.com
tarot card

today went to tarot card reading wit my best buddy
i really not so believe it
actually i'm not going, but saw my dear n honey i also wanna have a try too
i ask for relationship, future, study n health..
the result for the tarot card reading ler...haha.. in the future i will having two children, a gal n a boy haha...so funny ...
for relationship...shhhhh...is a secret ..hehe
actually i just go for fun nia... just have to pay rm10 n then csan ask anything i like
haha, the most funny is my dear la, in the future she will having 4 children ,,,omg..her husband should be very geng wan ..haha..so dear must be prepared ya!! hahaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. dunno who gonna be my future husband .. 4 lor .. scary ..
anyway ... be happie always and no matter wt .. i will stand by u ^^

myself , me and i said...

i noe my dear irene is the best , no matter how u n honey oso will be wit me walk through the hardest road